Wheat Resources and Publications
This Excel worksheet is designed to help producers make planting decisions. Cost inputs are for representative NoTill budgets using price estimates. They are provided for demonstration purposes only as prices are extremely variable at this time. Producers need to use their own price estimates and should independently verify all results prior to making their planting decisions.
A web-based app for calculating the costs for owning and operation a center pivot system.
- Cash Rent Increases: When is the Right Time to Give Up a Lease? by Tina Barett (July 29)
- 2015 Nebraska Farmland Values and Rental Rates by Jim Jansen and Roger Wilson (June 24)
- Production Costs Matter by Roger Wilson (May 20)
- The Importance of Reference Prices in Decision Making: An Application to Commodity Marketing by Fabio Mattos (April 29)
- Financial Outlook for Production Agriculture in Nebraska by Kate Brooks, Cory Walters, Brad Lubben, and Dennis Conley (April 8)
- Fuel Prices and Cost of Production by Roger Wilson (March 18)